منتديات أصحاب
~~ اَهـَلاَ وَ سَهـَلاَاَ عَزَيَزَيَ اَلَزَاَئَر فَيَ مَنَتَدَيَـــاَتَ أَصَحَـَاَبَ ~~ اَنَتَ غَيَرَ مَسَجَلَ ~~ تَفَضَلَ بَاَلَتَسَجَيَلَ ~~
منتديات أصحاب
~~ اَهـَلاَ وَ سَهـَلاَاَ عَزَيَزَيَ اَلَزَاَئَر فَيَ مَنَتَدَيَـــاَتَ أَصَحَـَاَبَ ~~ اَنَتَ غَيَرَ مَسَجَلَ ~~ تَفَضَلَ بَاَلَتَسَجَيَلَ ~~
منتديات أصحاب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتــديـــــات أصحـــاب

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

short Story and comments

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
????
زائر

short Story and  comments Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: short Story and comments   short Story and  comments I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 27, 2009 3:55 pm

short Story and  comments Men_only

Amusing Married Men Only Story

[
Apparently in a small town somewhere in the USA there is a large factory that will only recruit married men. One of the local women, one Brenda Davy, a feisty young lady, was angry about this and demanded to speak to the manager to find out why.
Brenda demanded to know, 'Why is it you limit your employees to married men? Is it because you think women are weak, dumb, cantankerous.......or what?'
'Not at all, Ma'am,' the Factory Manager replied. 'It is because our employees are used to obeying orders, are accustomed to being shoved around, know how to keep their mouths shut and don't pout when I yell at them.'

My comments:

lol! I think the manager do so because men like Robots
[/b]lol!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

short Story and comments
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات أصحاب  :: أصـحـابـ English-
انتقل الى: